Singapore Flyer and Moët & Chandon have teamed up to introduce the world’s first Moët & Chandon champagne service trolley in Singapore – only available for private capsules. Not only is the custom-made luxury trolley functional, storing champagne orders and service items, its aesthetic showcase of a Moët champagne bottle – adorned with Swarovski crystals – illuminated by LED-lit star motifs enhances the ambience for a stylish moving venue in the sky.
Re-discover the height of luxury above the glittering Singapore cityscape, as you enjoy the finest champagne on board the 165-metre-tall Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Giant Observation Wheel. As you ascend into the sky above the throbbing city from the comfort of a climate-control glass capsule, toast to all the good things in life with the new Moët & Chandon Champagne Flight. Savour the remarkable Singapore skyline over the premium bubbly, served in elegant tulip flutes. The Moët & Chandon Champagne Flight is the ideal choice to pamper those you care about or want to impress, be they family, friends or discerning business associates.
New Year’s Eve Countdown Champagne Flight (31 December 2013, 11.30pm)
The Moët & Chandon New Year’s Eve Countdown Champagne Private Flight consists of:
- Free flow of Moët & Chandon champagne (up to 8 bottles), with strawberry and chocolate
- Pre-flight appetizer (includes a welcome drink. For consumption at Flyer Lounge only)
- 1 rotation (30 minutes)
- Exclusive check-in (Express Boarding)
- Access to Flyer Lounge (subject to availability)
- Free admission to Journey of Dreams interactive Gallery (optional pre-flight programme)